Friday, March 11, 2011

I guess all I was "sex" too him..very sad right now?

well, I ve think I ve finally come to the relalization that he doesnt like me, or never did anyway...I was sexually involved with this guy, and he really never called me, just prank called me and stuff, and I had found out that his sons mother lives downstairs from him and the apartment is in his name..so I kinda came to the conclusion that he was still with her, but when I asked her she told me to "ask him" ..we broke up got back together after that and he told me that I could not come to his house, we went out and stuff, but it was really only after work, when i would call him, he would only asnwer at work, never used his debit card, so I broke it off, but my stupid self, went back and tried calling him, for two months straight, like once a week, all I got was ignored, but yet he would still prank call, so i find my self going to his facebook several times a day and I guess today he put some pictures up of him and some girl, he met at his best friend wedding, last week,...at a big bear type cabin pictures of her, together and he fly out to her city(east coast) to see her, and posted the pics up...so I'm a little down and out, guess I 'll cry myself to sleep, and I think he bought her a diamond necklace ..(not sure though) he never did that with me at all...all he did was sleep with me and leave soon after, (never spent the night) ...which I thought was because he had a live in girlfriend/married to his baby mother, but the pics are with a girl he just met about two months ago.. but I'm looking at his pics, and he has pics of different women, ...all kinds...so either way..heartbroken and sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment