Thursday, March 10, 2011

Skin issues? someone help please :)?

OMG, SO MY ARMS AND LEGS HAVE BLOCHES AND SKIN DISCOLORATION ALL OVER. THEY USUALLY GO AWAY BUT NOW THEIR JUST ON MY SKIN..lol let me calm down. My skin has bloches all over and i know its probably caused by the medication i was using for the eczema, however the eczema is not their anymore...but it will come back when ever it wants to..but as of now everything is under control. my question is how do i get rid of the marks/bloches/skin discoloration on my body that use to have the eczema? im tired of putting makeup all over my body .. anytime i go to a wedding, reception WHEREEVER...when u have to show skin. what could i do for my skin? so the marks can go away. i am currently drinking lots of water, taking vitimins regulary (specific, fish oil) and ... im just embarassed of my skin. PLEEASE someone help :(( thank you for taking the time to read my question :) i really appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment