Friday, March 11, 2011

Need ideas for a low-budget wedding?

My fiance and I are getting married in July. We are trying to keep the wedding simple, elegant, and relatively inexpensive. I bought a beautiful gown on sale, my matron of honor the same. We managed to get the venue we want at a very decent price because we are limiting the guest list to close friends and family only. A family friend is willing to take care of the food, and we have agreed to not have a traditional wedding cake (we decided on cheesecake from a discount club). There will be no bartender, as the venue is a winery and the wine bar will be open to our guests. The only thing that is stumping me now is the music and the pictures. I am going to have a procession outdoors, and there is music that I would like to have played as I walk down the aisle. As much as we would love to have a photographer and a DJ, I cannot fathom paying the prices that most of them are asking. I wanted to ask anyone who has had a simple wedding for ideas on having memorable pictures and music for my walk down the aisle without having to spend unnecessary amounts of money. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment